Mamoru Hosoda (細田 守, Hosoda Mamoru, born September 19, 1967) is a Japanese film director and animator. He was nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Animated Feature Film at the 91st Academy Awards for his eighth film Mirai.
Each review will be linked to the title below.
(*seen originally in theaters)
(**seen rereleased in theaters)
- Digimon Adventure (1999) – short
- Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! (2000) – short
- Superflat Monogram (2003) – short
- One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island (2005)
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006)
- Summer Wars (2009)
- Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grand Prix! (2009) – short
- Wolf Children (2012)
- The Boy and the Beast (2015)
- Mirai (2018)
- Belle (2021)*